Swagbucks, Swagbucks, Swagbucks… You may have heard of this online search money maker before or maybe you haven’t. I tried Swagbucks a long time ago, but never really gave it my full effort as I was so busy. But, recently, I decided to give it a try again and decide if I was missing out on FREE MONEY by not participating or just wasting my time for pennies. Ugh – I hate the way that sounds – “wasting my time for pennies”, especially since every penny counts right? Actually, when your time is scheduled to the max, sometimes pennies just aren’t worth it! So, let me explain how Swagbucks work and then I’ll share my opinion of the program.
- Earn “digital” online dollars by downloading the Swagbucks toolbar!!! and using it for online searches (instead of other search engines). Every now and then, (at least once a day in my experience, though many times I win more than once a day – you can win up to 4 times) you’ll earn free Swagbucks anywhere from 1 – 50. They appear at the top of your screen and are automatically added to your account total. (#1 way to earn Swagbucks!) Don’t search continuously – break up your searches over a few hours time up to 4 times a day. Searching for hours at a time won’t get you more SB!
- Earn Mega Swagbucks every Friday as it becomes easier to win higher value Swagbucks with every search! (Win up to 10,000 SB)
- Play select online games and earn Swag bucks
- Take online surveys and earn Swag bucks (Typically 1 SB)
- Take daily polls and earn Swag bucks (Typically 1 SB)
How do I use Swag bucks?:
It’s easy! When you use Swag bucks as your search engine you earn virtual dollars at random. Trade virtual dollars in for FREE music downloads, gifts and real gift certificates!
Enter Sweepstakes (Swagstakes) and win prizes.
I have to tell you that while I was posting this I won 10 Swagbucks using the Swagbucks toolbar searching for the Swagbuck Twitter link. Awesome! I’ve only been using the Swagbucks toolbar for about 2 weeks now and already have 243 Swagbucks in my account. It only takes 450 Swagbucks to get a $5 Amazon Gift Card – sweet!
Even with the little amount of searching I’ve done on Swag bucks over the last 2 weeks I’m already halfway to FREE amazon cash! I don’t do the polls, surveys, watch movies or even check Facebook or Twitter for extra codes, all I have time for is the toolbar search, but it’s already paying off! I say, check Swagbucks out, download the toolbar (which can be uninstalled at any time) and start earning! FYI – you’ll get 30 FREE Swagbucks just for signing up!
Tip: Don’t use your preset bookmarks, Swag buck search for them instead to increase the # of searches you perform!